Business updates from EuroCham members and partners
We rely on EuroCham members and partner organizations to keep this section updated, and are very grateful to all contributors.
- Doing Business: How does Vietnam fair in international rankings of ease of doing business? Check out the latest updates on this website hosted by the World Bank.
- List of Events & Exhibitions held by The National Trade Fair and Advertising Company in 2017
- Doing Deals in Vietnam - A Dealmaker's persective: publication of KPMG in which KPMG's senior transaction advisory experts share their perspectives on undertaking M&A transactions in Vietnam, the current state of the M&A market and its outlook
- Vibrant Vietnam - EY Reporting : EY Assurance’s insights hub, brings together insights and ideas that will interest, inform and inspire business leaders. It’s about more than the numbers, examining reporting in its broadest sense.
- Commercial Counsellors Report on Vietnam (Green Book): The 'Green Book' is published annually by the Working Group of the Economic and Commercial Counselors of the EU Embassies and the Delegation of the European Commission to Vietnam. Check the Delegation's website around May each year to download the latest issue for free.
- Handbook for Green products and green services 2013: high-quality company solutions towards climate-adapted and energy-efficient buildings in vietnam
- Lovells Doing Business in Vietnam Guide: Overview of the industrial sectors, legal environment etc.
- Employment Manual - June: A guide by Russin & Vecchi and Navigos Group
- HR Survival Guide for Foreign Managers in Vietnam: Practical advice for foreign managers in Vietnam.
- E-Regulations Vietnam: Investing in Vietnam for first time and existing investors. Hosted by the Ministry of Planning & Investment (MPI).
- ITPC – Investment & Trade Promotion Centre: A Vietnamese government resource centre based in Ho Chi Minh City that disseminates information and provides practical help on the main aspects of doing business in Vietnam.
- Mekong Private Sector Development Facility: An IFC programme to monitor and develop the private sector in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos with monthly Business Issues Bulletins available to download for free.
- Ministry of Planning & Investment: Foreign Investment Agency: View investment opportunities, pulicies and procedures on this website hosted by the Foreign Investment Agency (FIA), an arm of the Ministry of Planning & Investment.
- The Economist: View forecasts, fact sheets, economic data and articles on Vietnam.
- Vietnam Business Forum: Get involved in this bi-annual government-private sector forum co-organized by the IFC in collaboration with the World Bank and Ministry of Planning & Investment.
Banking and finance
Let our members involved in banking and finance give you expert overviews of the banking and financial environment in Vietnam. Click here to redirect to our online Membership Directory.
Business consultancy and services
Unsure where or how to establish an office or a factory here? Find out more about investing and trading in Vietnam from the experts. See how our members can involved in this field can help you by clicking here to access our online Membership Directory.
Country information and economic indicators
For reliable and up-to-date national statistics, please visit the World Bank in Vietnam and The Economist. Country and sector reports on Vietnam can be found (and in some cases purchased) through Business Monitor International, The Economist and The Central Institute for Economic Management (CIEM).
Customs Tariff Schedule
The latest information on Vietnam's Customs Tariff Schedule can be found at Vietnam's Tariff Schedule (HS Harmonized System Tariff Schedule of Vietnam.
Industrial zone and export processing zone authorities
For information on various industrial zone and export processing zone authorities, the following websites, in particular DIZA and HEPZA, contain a wealth of information on IPs and EPZs under their authority, including average rates for labour and utility costs.
- Danang Export Processing & Industrial Zones Authority (DIEPZA)
- Dong Nai Industrial Zones Authority (DIZA)
- Haiphong Export Processing and Industrial Zones Authority (HEPIZA)
- Ho Chi Minh City Export Processing and Industrial Zones Authority (HEPZA)
Furthermore, a number of websites of provincial and municipal People's Committees have links to IPs and EPZs in their province or municipality. A full list of provinces and municipalities in Vietnam can be found here.
A list of member companies offering legal services and updates in Vietnam can be found by accessing our online Membership Directory.
Use our online Membership Directory to find companies offering market research services in Vietnam.
Share and stock information
Trade fairs and expos
For a list of trade fairs planned in Vietnam, click here. Otherwise, the following websites provide useful information on upcoming trade fairs in Vietnam:
- Events trade fair directory
- Events Eye
- Exhibit Asia
- Ho Chi Minh City International Exhibition & Convention Centre - HIECC
- Linkage Industrial Exhibition Vietnam
- Vietnam Trade Fair
World Trade Organization (WTO) commitments
For an in-depth examination of Vietnam's World Trade Organization (WTO) accession commitments please visit the website of the WTO.