Business updates from EuroCham members and partners
We rely on EuroCham members and partner organizations to keep this section updated, and are very grateful to all contributors.
- EUROPA – Gateway to the European Union: Useful information on the economic, social, political, and cultural aspects of the EU, including information on the 27 Member States and links to all official bodies of the EU.
- European Information Centres (EICs): Aimed at helping European business prosper and grow in Europe and abroad, EICs can offer assistance to companies seeking European business partners and business opportunities.
- Association of European Chambers of Commerce & Industry: Promotes closer integration and co-operation between the EU and other regions, and may be able to offer assistance with your business queries.
- Europe Direct: Telephone and email your queries, including those relating to trade and investment, to the official helpdesk of the EU.
- Study on The European Union's Trade Policy, Five Years After the Lisbon Treaty - INTA Committee
Trading and investing with the EU
- Centre for the Promotion of Imports from Developing Countries: Provides services and up-to-date information for companies from developing nations on EU legislation, the EU market, company matching, training and export development for companies from developing nations.
- Export Helpdesk for Developing Countries: Offers information on EU requirements and taxes, import tariffs, customs documents, rules of origin and hosts a country-specific marketplace for buyers and sellers.
- European Union External Trade: An overview of the European Union's policies on international trade containing a number of useful links.
- Market Access Database: Provides information on Market Access conditions for non-EU countries.
- EU Taxation and Customs Union (TARIC): Shows the various rules applying to specific products when imported into the EU as classified by TARIC (Integrated Tariff of the European Communities).
- EU Statistics: Statistics from all major sectors from the EU.
- GSP: A user's guide to the EU's General System of Preferences (GSP).
- Rules of origin: A thorough overview of the EU's rule of origin policy.
- EU law (Official Journal): EU law including treaties, legislation, case-law and legislative proposals.
- Summaries of EU legislation : Summaries of all key areas of EU legislation.
Other useful sites:
- EU chemical policies
- EU chemical policies (REACH)
- EU eco-labeling
- EU trademarks and design
- European standards (Catalogue)
- EU Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Help Desk
- EU waste management
Finding potential business partners, suppliers and agents in the EU
- Centre for the Promotion of Imports from developing countries can help companies in Vietnam find EU business partners etc through their matchmaking service.
- Export Helpdesk for Developing Countries hosts a country-specific marketplace for buyers and sellers, including those from Vietnam.
EU Business Directories
We list below a number of user-friendly business directories that can help you find the right business contacts in the EU:
- European Business Directory
- Kompass Partner Search
- Planet Business
- Trade Key
- Trade Pro
Trade fairs and expos in the EU
For information on trade fairs in certain EU member states, please click here or visit the following websites:
- Association of the German Trade Fair Industry (Germany)
- Association of Spanish Trade Fairs (Spain)
- tsnn.com The Ultimate Event Resource (Worldwide)
- biztradeshows (Worldwide)
- ExpoCentral.com (Worldwide)
- Fairs in Italy (Italy)
- Exhibitions in the UK (UK)