An esteemed panel consisting of EY Forensic & Integrity Services regional leaders and leading industry experts will discuss the newly released EY Global Integrity Report 2022: Emerging markets perspective. Titled “Is your organization upholding its integrity standards?,“ the report includes insights from more than 2,756 respondents in 33 emerging market countries and territories.
While most emerging market respondents say that standards of integrity have improved over the last 18 months, the survey results also show that organizations need to strengthen corporate governance, establish an integrity culture and demonstrate the value of integrity beyond regulatory compliance.
This exclusive session covers:
- The key findings of the integrity report
- Practical experiences and insights on how harnessing data can help to build an integrity agenda and sustain long-term value
- Arpinder Singh, EY Global Markets and India Leader, Forensic & Integrity Services
- Sharon Van Rooyen, EY Africa Forensic & Integrity Services Leader
- Mini VandePol, Asia-Pacific Head, Global Compliance & Investigations, Baker McKenzie
- Bhavik Desai, Head, Commercial Law & Compliance (Middle-East, Africa and India), Bristol-Myers Squibb