Since the start of the pandemic, businesses have witnessed certain shifts in customers’ demand in broader markets, some of which are Logistics, Supply chain, Retail and E-commerce. We are seeing a shift in consumption and behavioral patterns which are impacting demand for logistics assets. Understanding these shifts is vital for a successful development and marketing strategy for real estate investors and developers in the future.
Besides that, we can also see a growing concern for the future health of the environment and therefore, sustainability has now become an important factor for companies to consider when engaging into new projects. EuroCham, in coordination with JLL would like to invite you to join this special luncheon where our speakers will discuss:
- How Vietnam’s Logistics market is currently entering a transition phase from Land acquisition and development into Marketing and Leasing Execution.
- How the Supply & Demand dynamics in the domestic market have been affected in terms of supply chain, retail and E-Commerce during and after two years of lockdowns.
- The current status of sustainability in the Vietnam Logistics & Industrial Market.
- Assessment of Vietnam’s Supply Chain development in reaction to the Pandemic & broader trends.
- Typical market entry questions and operational issues for Vietnam investors; Industrial investment and the legal implications of establishing logistics companies and data centers in Vietnam; general notes on capital investment in the country, dealing with real estate law questions and typical legal issues along Vietnamese logistic supply chains; a brief impression of industrial lease facilities in Vietnam to round off this practical picture of the industry.
Details of the event:
Time: June 22, 2022, 11:45 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Venue: Amber Room, 4th Floor, The Reverie Saigon, 22 - 36 Nguyen Hue Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
Fee: Members - 900,000VND/pax | Non-members - 1,200,000VND/pax (Lunch included)
Due to limited number of seats, please kindly register in advance. Should you need further information, please send an email to Ms. Nhung at firstname.lastname@example.org