We invite you to attend our corporate social responsibility (CSR) workshop to get inspired by the innovative circular economy practices and charitable initiatives of Mekong Plus and The Tryba Foundation.
Take advantage of this learning opportunity to hear:
- Why is a circular economy important to business growth?
- Effective and impactful initiatives to practice and promote sustainability
- How to utilize your CSR budget to the fullest potential
- What can the business community in Vietnam do to raise awareness of the green economy and environmental protection?
- Alain Cany, EuroCham Chairman
- Bernard Kervyn, Founder and Regional Director of Eurocham member Mekong Plus
- Ingrid Tryba of The Tryba Foundation
- Time: Wednesday, 4 May 2022 | 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Location: Hybrid - Zoom and at the EuroCham Office, 33 Lê Duẩn street, District 1, HCMC
- Fee: Free of charge
- Register: Contact to Ms. Nhung at email@example.com