When the lockdown and social distancing are eased, what should businesses do to improve the supply chain efficiency, optimize supply chain management as well as increase their performance? How to handle unexpected situations and continuous changes that directly affect the supply chain?
All those concerns relating to supply chain management during and post Covid-19 will be discussed in the 4th online event of ForbesVietnam Live, "Supply Chain Innovation". The representatives from major associations, businesses and experts in the industry will discuss the solution and share their best practices.
- Moderator: Pham Van Thinh – CEO – Deloitte Vietnam
Vu Duc Giang, Chairman, Vietnam Textile and Apparel Association (VITAS)
Nguyen Hai Minh, Vice Chairman EuroCham Vietnam; Partner at Mazars Vietnam
Minh Phuong Dang, Chairwoman, MP Logistics
Main points to discuss:
- What challenges of the supply chain disruption could cause for businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Supply chain management solutions for businesses: strategies for short-term and long-term succes
- The new trends that shape logistics and other industries in 2022.
- What should businesses do to improve the supply chain efficiency, optimize supply chain management as well as increase their performance? ·
- Key factors for truly sustainable supply chain management.