In the last decade, Vietnam is becoming more and more of a prominent and profitable market, especially since EVFTA entered into force in August 2020. In order for businesses to be more competitive, the necessity to invest and to operate with full control in Vietnam becomes fundamental. To bring to you the latest updates, the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam and Fidinam Ltd., gladly host the webinar "Foreign-Invested Company Incorporation In Vietnam Under The New Regulation And EVFTA" via Zoom, providing information on how to set up a foreign invested company in Vietnam and to take advantage of EVFTA.
- How to set up a Foreign Invested Company (FIC) in Vietnam under the new regulations
- EVFTA and its benefits to EU and Vietnam
- Market Entry Service Information
- Time & Date: Time: 3PM - 4:30PM, June 23rd, 2021 (Vietnam time)
- Venue: Zoom (Join Zoom Meeting link will update via your register mail)
- Co-organized by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam - ICHAM, Fidinam Ltd.
- Co-host by: Beluxcham, Eurocham, INCHAM, MBC, SBG, Spanish Chamber
- Register link: https://forms.gle/8u1YTCGVaqtpngtX6
MODERATOR & SPEAKERS:
- Sir Hoang Hai Pham – Executive Director of ICHAM
- Mr. Alessandro Pedrinoni - Asia Pacific CEO & General Director VN of Fidinam Hong Kong Ltd.
- Ms. Phuong Thao - Relationship Manager & Head of Corporate Advisory of Fidinam Vietnam Ltd.
Registration deadline: 2PM, 23/06/2021
For more information, please contact ICHAM via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add to Calendar