[This information concerns the membership renewal of EuroCham Direct members. Members of affiliated business associations BeluxCham CEEC; DBAV; CCIFV; GBA; ICham; NordCham and SCC; please refer to your business association.]
As we reach the end of another successful year, I wanted to thank you for being a valued part of our chamber. EuroCham ends 2019 with more than 1,000 members, making us one of the biggest foreign chambers of commerce in Vietnam.
Over the course of this year, we organised over 80 events and welcomed more than 8,000 participants to our training sessions, seminars, conferences, and networking events. In terms of advocacy activities, we continued to bring the European business community and the Vietnamese Government together through numerous meetings and dialogues, involving the most relevant departments and the highest circles of Government.
Also in 2019, we launched a membership survey to improve EuroCham's services and activities and prioritise what is important to you: our members.
In addition to the information that we provide through our website, social media, and weekly e-bulletin, please see an overview of EuroCham’s activities in 2019 here.
Your membership is what makes it all possible. It is your trust that allows EuroCham to work towards the improvement of the business environment in Vietnam, connecting our business community, and bringing value to you and your business. EuroCham is honoured to have you as a member and looks forward to continuing to work together to make 2020 another successful year.
Please note that the deadline for settlement of the membership fee is the 31st of January 2020, as indicated in the invoice that posted to you in early December. Please ensure you send us your payment on time, as this affects the inclusion of your profile in the Membership Directory 2020 and your voting rights at our Annual General Meeting. Should you have any questions regarding membership please contact Ms. Quynh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 028 38272715 – Ext: 105.
We hope that we can continue to merit your support and membership.
How to renew your membership in 2020:
- Receive Membership Renewal package by post - already sent to you (including Chairman letter, Overview of EuroCham activities 2019 and the Membership fee invoice)
- Process Payment (following information provided on invoice) latest by 31 January 2020
- Update your Company Profile: by downloading this template and return the completed file to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership fee 2020:
- Annual membership fee for large Enterprise (LE): 28,300,000 VND
- Annual membership fee for Small and Medium Enterprise (SME): 14,000,000 VND
Further information regarding Membership Renewal please contact Membership Team:
- Ms. Quynh 028 38272715 – Ext 105 | E: email@example.com
- Ms. Nam 028 38272715 – Ext 120 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments made by members and profiles submited after deadlines will mean that we will not be able to include their profiles in the printed EuroCham Membership Directory 2020.
- In addition, payment settlement also affects your voting rights during the ensuing EuroCham Annual General Meeting.