The Intellectual Property Rights Sector Committee is supporting the National Office of Intellectual Property to collect opinions from the business community on impacts and implementation of the Intellectual Property Law.
In October 2019, the Intellectual Property Rights Sector Committee (IPR SC) under EuroCham is supporting the National Office of Intellectual Property (NOIP) under the Ministry of Science and Technology to collect opinions from the business community on impacts and implementation of the Intellectual Property Law. Objectives are to collect views on the implementation of the prevailing law, set background and objectives for new policies, and propose drafting an amended IP Law.
An Impact Assessment Report on the Law on Amendments and Supplementations of Intellectual Property Law has been officially released on the Ministry of Science and Technology’s website at https://www.most.gov.vn/vn/Pages/chitietduthao.aspx?iDuThao=781 (only available in Vietnamese).
For an English summary of the report, please click HERE.
EuroCham IPR Sector Committee kindly invites all EuroCham members to:
- Provide your comments on the mentioned Impact Assessment Report on the Intellectual Property Law.
- Participate in NOIP’s surveys on IP-related issues. Please feel free to select one or many surveys that you’re interested in.
- SURVEY 1 ON INDUSTRIAL DESIGNS
- SURVEY 2 ON MARKS AND GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATIONS
- SURVEY 3 ON JUDICIAL ASSESSMENT
- SURVEY 4 ON IMPLEMENTING IPR IN VIETNAM
It would be really appreciated if you could share your opinions with the IPR Sector Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org on those IP-related issues by Tuesday, 29 October 2019.
Thank you very much
Intellectual Property Right Sector Committee Secretariat