Aquaculture Vietnam 2019 is the Vietnam’s International Aquaculture Industry Event organized in Can Tho City and hosted by Directorate of Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) with the support of VINAFIS, ICAFIS. The event is expected to attract more than 100 leading local, regional and international exhibitors from more than 20 countries showcasing their latest products and technologies covering all sectors of the aquaculture, fisheries and seafood.
More than 6,000 industrial players who are aquafeed producers, fishermen, fish & seafood processors, traders, wholesalers and retailers… in Vietnam and region are expected to attend this event.
Seed Production and Supply for Aquaculture
- Nutrition and Feeds
- Environment & Disease and Probiotic use
- Farming system (ponds, cages, tanks, raceway, biofloc, RAS...)
- Processing, Post harvest technology and Production quality
- Economic / market and value / supply chains
- Energy efficiency in shrimp production & Climate change adaptation
- Aquaculture species: pangasius, tilapia, cold fish species, mollusk, invertebrate....
- Marine aquaculture
- Traceability & certification
Confirmation: Please kindly reply to this email and send your confirmation before 30 September 2019.
Details: Please contact our Sector Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org