EuroCham and the Department of Customs of Ho Chi Minh City will be co-organising a dialogue in Ho Chi Minh City with the purpose of
- Implementation of the CPTPP, upcoming EVFTA and EVIPA.
- Facilitating integration and connecting European business community with HCM Department of Customs in line with the motto: Business community and Customs as trusted partners for development.
- HCMC Department of Customs provides information on policies and new supporting programs in August 2019 to the business community; plans for 2020
- Opportunity for businesses to present their issues, challenges and receive guidance, directions from HCMC Department of Customs.
- And business community can bring up their ideas, recommendations for modernization and reforms in the customs.
We encourage Eurocham members and businesses to send your concerns and questions in advance to via the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FS9Q7W5 .
Your inquiries will be addressed at the workshop directly by representatives from the HCMC customs authority, followed by written answers afterwards.
Participation fee: Free of charge for EuroCham Members
Language: Vietnamese - English (cabin translation)
Register by sending email to Ms. Nhung at email@example.com