Worldwide employee engagement is only 15%. What if we doubled that? What if we tripled it? Imagine how quickly that would fix global GDP, productivity and hence, human development. (Gallup - State of the Global Workplace 2017)
We invest heavily in systems and processes to support productivity, but often miss opportunities to get the best from the people who run them. Happy employees are engaged with each other and their leaders and are committed to business objectives. Engaged workers are more motivated, inspired to do their best and more likely to stay in your company, and have better mental and physical health. Improvements in engagement can be achieved with some simple initiatives or can go much deeper. Everyone benefits, including shareholders.
Join this event, our experts will share their perspectives on what engagement means here, where the quick wins are and where to lay the foundations for sustainable commitment.
Key points covered:
- What do we mean by employee engagement and what does investment in engagement look like?
- What are the payoffs?
- What are the risks if we don’t prioritise employee engagement? What opportunities are foregone?
- How can this be done effectively in Vietnam?
- C suite and Board Directors
- HR professionals
- Consultants, advisors and coaches
- Team leaders and aspiring leaders
For registration please send email to email@example.com