On the 25th of October, EuroCham will hold our 2019 Gala Dinner & Business Awards at the Reverie Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
This prestigious event follows our successful Gala in 2018, where hundreds of business leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, ambassadors, and consuls came together to celebrate two decades of EuroCham in Vietnam.
In 2019, we are looking towards the future of European trade and investment in Vietnam. The EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), which was signed in Hanoi in June, should be ratified soon. Once it enters into force, it will open up new opportunities for European enterprises in one of the world’s fastest-growing markets.
So join us for an evening of celebration, fine food and wine, live entertainment, and a special guest speaker. You will have the chance to network with hundreds of other business leaders and investors at 2019’s biggest European business event.
Tickets are on sale now. Tickets cost 2.5 million VND for EuroCham members and 3 million VND for non-members. You can purchase a seat or a whole table through the EuroCham website. Please contact Ms. Nhung at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking.
EuroCham Business Awards
Nominations are now open for the EuroCham Business Awards 2019. We want to recognise the best European companies across five categories:
- Business Excellence: This award will recognise the business that has shown long-term growth and success, been a model of responsible and profitable business and made a significant contribution to Vietnam.
- Best Entrepreneur: This award will recognise the individual that has shown outstanding entrepreneurial qualities including innovation, creativity, and competitiveness to build a successful business.
- Best Sustainable Business Initiatives: This award will recognise the business that has reduced its environmental impact in Vietnam (e.g. reducing emissions, eliminating plastic waste, or other sustainable policies).
- Best Green Business: This award will recognise the business that produces environmentally-friendly products and promotes green business in Vietnam.
- Best New Business: This award will recognise the best new (less than 2 years-old) European business in Vietnam.
Judge Criteria is available here
Nomination Form is available here
*The Business Awards' nominations is exclusively for EuroCham's members only
These awards are a wonderful chance for companies to raise their profile and promote their brand. On top of receiving their award on stage, our 2018 winners also got positive press coverage in The Saigon Times and Vietnam Investment Review, as well as on EuroCham’s website and social media pages.
How to Enter:
Just complete the nomination form and send it to: email@example.com before 01 October 2019.
The Gala Dinner & Business Awards is a fantastic chance for EuroCham members to promote their brands, products, and services. It will present unique opportunities for our members to put their business at the heart of one of the most prestigious business events of 2019 featuring an audience of high-profile business leaders, international investors, political leaders, and diplomats.
How to get involved:
- Become an Event Sponsor (Platinum, Gold, and Silver packages available)
- Sponsor a Business Award
- Become an In-kind Sponsor