1. Visit Tan Cang - Hiep Phuoc Terminal
- Opened in May 2015
- Total area: 16.50 Ha
- Length of berth: 420m (Soai Rap River) & 281m (Dong Dien River)
- Located in the South of Ho Chi Minh City, next to Hiep Phuoc IP; Long Hau IP; Tan Tao IP ; Binh Chanh IP; Long An IP; Ips of Tay Ninh province: Phuoc Dong, Thanh Thanh Cong; Moc Bai.
- Expansion of Cat Lai Terminal and support to Cai Mep deep water port.
- Convenient location to connect HCMC to Mekong Delta by waterway.
- Good for agricultural & reefer cargoes CY stuffing
- Shippers/Consignees can release/ pick up containers at Cat Lai terminal and ICDs in HCM area
2. Visit Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park
- Located in Nha Be District, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Total area : 1.686 hectares
Hiep Phuoc is the largest industrial park in the city, possessing strategic location with complete infrastructure, comprehensive facilities, three international seaports, Easily connected to the highway, international airport ... Over the past 20 years, 200 domestic and foreign investors have chosen Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park as a sustainable development partner. We commit to continuous improvement and innovation to bring the highest benefit value for each investor when coming to Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park.
This half day excursion will offer an opportunity for participants to gain the first-hand contact with the Industrial Park, site visit infrastructure and seek for potential business partners.
For security purpose at the seaports, you are requested to send us the scanned passport (the page with your photo) for registration in advance.