RSM, in collaboration with EuroCham, would like to invite you to attend our E-invoicing Preparation Seminar on Wednesday, 24 April 2019 in HCMC.
With a dynamic economy and for tax revenue control purposes, replacing paper invoicing with e-invoicing is a certain trend in Vietnam. In time, new regulations on the use of e-invoice will be compulsory requirement for all enterprises on and after 01 November 2020.
This seminar will provide you with an understanding of what are written in Decree No. 119/2018/ND-CP (Degree 119), the compliance requirements and the implications on the implementers.
We will discuss what your business shall prepare to become e-invoice compliant; and the current concerns of other businesses when starting to move the paper invoices to e-invoices.
To understand how these changes will affect your businesses? Join our seminar to learn the new requirements and be advised what enterprises should do to prepare and manage the successful changes.
Below are the key points under the Decree 119:
- Who are the suppliers providing e-invoice solutions
- What are the impacts on your business and how to manage the conversion process when deciding to move to e-invoice conversion
- How e-invoicing affects your accounting and tax compliance
- Strategies on the transition period (from now to November 2020)
- Discuss your concerns on e-invoicing requirements based on new regulations; and share what happened relating the e-invoice conversions in other businesses