At PROPAK 2019, Bosch Rexroth showcases its typical and advanced drive and control technology
With the theme “On the way to Factory of the Future” Bosch Rexroth presents the latest advancement include ActiveCockpit – plant floor visualization system, IoT Gateway and Open Core Engineering that shows visitors how to gain practical benefit from connectivity in their manufacturing systems.
Bosch Rexroth, the Drive and Control division of Bosch Viet Nam, is gearing up to bring the Factory of the Future to PROPAK 2019, March 19-21, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Featuring a variety of products and demos from its automation, assembly and linear motion technology portfolios, electrics drives & controls, Rexroth’s booth is ready to show the journey of the Factory of the Future.
Bosch Rexroth’s booth highlights will include:
- Smart factory technology will also be presented with ActiveCockpit, interactive communication platform for the manufacturing industry. As an interactive communication platform ActiveCockpit processed and visualized production data in real time. ActiveCockpit networked IT applications such as production planning, quality data management and e-mailing with the software functionality of machines and plants. The information is the basis for decisions and process improvements.
- IoT Gateway – Get ready for Industry 4.0: The IoT Gateway is designed for implementing IT applications and sensor and process data. The gateway transmits the data to MES, cloud application or local machine state monitoring systems, enabling process data analysis. The IoT Gateway’s unique combination of control hardware and software quickly connects machines to Industry 4.0.
- Open Core Engineering: Open Core Engineering combines PLC-based engineering and IT automation. This integrated approach is made possible by the Open Core Interface, the significant expansion of our solutions for machine automation. With the Open Core Interface, Bosch Rexroth is providing a software interface that is unique: it permits enhanced access to the control core, offers numerous programming languages and allows the integration of smart devices into automation systems. In addition, individual real-time control functions can be independently created.
- Electric Drives and Controls: Bosch Rexroth Electric Drive Systems complete the controls to an overall system and cover the complete power range of 100 W to 4 MW. They convince with intelligent functions like scalable motion logics, certified safety technology and unique Multi-Ethernet communication. And this centrally inside the control cabinet or without control cabinet directly at the machine. From PLC over CNC to Motion Control with integrated robotics: our open Control Systems with scalable hardware and software meet all performance requirements and offer maximum flexibility. Rexroth’s open automation architecture and innovative engineering solutions make your manufacturing system ready for Industry 4.0.
- Bosch Rexroth’s Linear Motion Technology: EasyHandling – Linear Module System – a complete platform for the easy design, construction, and commissioning of Cartesian motion robots (also known as linear robots). It combines open, user-friendly programming environments with precise and reliable linear componentry to create the most accessible, easy-to-use Cartesian motion robot. With a wide range of load and speed capabilities, the system is scalable from small laboratories to large warehousing or aircraft assembly operations.
- The modular design of the Varioflow plus - plastic chain conveyor system, makes it easy to install, compact and versatile. In the current market, the Varioflow plus is the quietest, most flexible, energy-efficient plastic chain conveyor available –
Bosch Rexroth’s proven portfolio of drives, controls, linear modules and aluminum structural framing, combined with extensive industry expertise makes Rexroth the ideal partner for processing and packaging. Discover how Bosch Rexroth provides new solutions for the toughest application challenges at Booth F20 during PROPAK 2019 (19-21/3/2019).
For full document: Link