The European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EuroCham) is seeking bids from creative agencies to redesign its website and print / digital corporate communications presence (including branding and other visual materials). EuroCham’s Executive Committee has formulated an ambitious plan to create a visual identity that represents European business with a strong focus on design and trusted partnerships. The objective is to help EuroCham present a modern, streamlined and professional image to its members and stakeholders, and better organise content across the Chamber’s different communications platforms to clearly communicate value to existing and potential members.
EuroCham is the voice of European business in Vietnam. Established in 1998 with just 60 members, we have grown to represent over 1,000 companies in all sectors and industries in Vietnam, with offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City and regional chapters in the Central, Northeastern and Southeastern regions of Vietnam making EuroCham the fifth biggest European chamber of commerce in the world. Our mission is to improve the trade and investment environment in Vietnam. To achieve this, we hold regular events, dialogues and conferences to bring the European business community together with the national and regional government of Vietnam. Through our 16 Sector Committees, we also advocate for changes to the law to help make Vietnam a more attractive place in which to do business; sharing the concerns and recommendations of our members with the Government through regular correspondence. EuroCham is today one of the most influential associations in Vietnam with a substantial voice in Vietnamese and international media. The chamber organises more than 90 events annually to guide and educate businesses in Vietnam.
EuroCham is seeking proposals from creative agencies to reinvent its visual identity.
The scope of the project includes:
- A new visual identity
- A redesign of the EuroCham website, with a particular emphasis on:
- Improving the visibility of EuroCham’s advocacy work
- Better curating EuroCham content and improving user experience
- Optimising EuroCham’s content delivery and better integrating different content platforms
- Better communicating the benefits of EuroCham membership
- EuroCham social media presence including banners and infographic templates
- Other digital communication elements including e-mail newsletter and event invitations
- EuroCham print branding (event backdrops, standees, business cards, report template etc.)
- PowerPoint templates
- A new visual identity (font, colour schemes, slide packs etc.)
EuroCham is looking for agencies with a strong track record of design and brand identity development. Documented experience in European style design and working with NGOs/business associations is an advantage.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following:
- A portfolio of your agency’s work
- Case studies of any similar projects your agency has worked on
Please send these documents to Laurence Newman – EuroCham Publications & Content Manager: email@example.com
EuroCham anticipates this project taking between 2 to 3 months.
EuroCham offers the winning bidder a combination of a financial package plus in-kind sponsorship:
- In-kind sponsorship package:
- EuroCham Corporate Partnership 2019 (Gold), equivalent to €11,600 – full benefits of Corporate Partnership available here;
- One dedicated event organised by EuroCham in 2019;
- Showcase work at the EuroCham Business Awards 2019 in HCMC;
- Showcase work at EuroCham Christmas Party 2019 in Hanoi.
For further information, please contact Laurence Newman, EuroCham Publications Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to Apply:
Thursday 13 December at 5 pm Vietnam Time.
The winning proposal will be selected by a committee of designated members of the EuroCham Executive Committee and staff, following pitches from shortlisted agencies.