- Are European companies allowed to invest in the real estate and construction sectors in Vietnam?
- What are the most promising investments? What are the laws to be aware about?
- And how will the EVFTA impact these sectors?
Those are some of the many questions that will be answered during the EVBN’s upcoming webinar about EU companies and Vietnamese Construction and Real Estate sectors in Vietnam.
A – Overview of the construction and Real Estate sector in Vietnam
- Characteristics of the Construction sector
- Characteristics of the Real Estate sector
- Trends in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh and other provincial cities
- Key drivers
B – Taxes and regulations
- Construction and Real Estate taxes explained
- Regulations to be aware about (Management of Work and Safety, Manual Handling Operations, Import regulations, builders permit, etc.)
- Real estate market control and foreign investment (conditions to build and/or become an owner)
C – Opportunities for European SMEs
- Tax incentives
- Mr. David Martin Ruiz – Group Director of Business Development at Archetype
- Mr. Maxfield Brown- Business Intelligence Manager at Dezan Shira
- CBRE representative (TBC)
Friday, September 28, 2018 from 4pm to 5:30pm (Vietnam time)
HOW TO REGISTER? Click here
This webinar will be organised by Ms. Sapho BRIAND, Deputy Director of the EU Vietnam Business Network: firstname.lastname@example.org