Hanoi, 08 March 2018 - EuroCham organised its first "Media Day" of 2018, at E-Space in Hanoi.
Around 50 journalists and reporters from a wide range of Media outlets attended the session, which focused on:
- the results of EuroCham's Business Climate Index Quarter 4 2017
- EuroCham's recent activities and planned action for 2018
- Whitebook 2018 and Whitebook Launch 2018 (taking place 15 March in Hanoi)
The media briefing was led by Mr. Joaquim Torrinha - Deputy Director -, with the presence of Co-Chairman Mr. Gellert Horvath.
In his welcome remarks, Mr. Horvath welcomed the members of the press, highlighting the International Women's Day - which EuroCham marked by offering flowers to all female journalists participating.
The update to the press's highlights included:
- BCI: index remains at 77 compared to the last survey; in all main indicators EuroCham member manifested very positive expectations towards Vietnam
- EuroCham activities: results and most important facts of EuroCham's Mission to Brussels (Sep.17), meeting with PM's Advisory Council (Jan.'18); EU-ASEAN Business Summit and Meeting with EC C. Malmstroem (Mar.'18)
- the structure of the Whitebook 2018 (not published yet, see 2017 edition for reference)
- the Whitebook Launch 2018 (Hanoi, 15 March)
The session included an extended Q&A responded to by Co-Chair Mr. Horvath and Dep. Director Mr. Torrinha, followed by a series of individual interviews for press and TV.
EuroCham Members may find the entire media clipping related to this event HERE.
Media Day on VITV (08 March, 08:00PM news | after '10:30):