Will the markets hit a wall when the wall of money abates?
After an astonishingly low volatility and strong complacency on financial markets in 2017, volatility is set to stage a comeback yet again in 2018.
- Will the rising interest rates derail economic growth and will financial assets rise?
- Will political uncertainty result in massively soaring energy prices?
- Will 2018 be the year of monetary policy normalisation?
- China at a crossroads: what are the economic challenges in a growth-slowdown environment?
- What does “Trumponomics” mean for the US economy and for the US dollar?
- What is the role of Vietnam in ASEAN, and how will countries in the region fare in 2018?
- Is the inflation dilemma going to be solved?
We are delighted to invite you to our Market Outlook 2018 in order to discuss these and other relevant topics for Vietnam in 2018 with our experts. They will look into their ‘crystal balls’ and inform you of their latest insights on what’s in store for rates, currencies, and commodities in the global economy and also Vietnam's economic outlook