EuroCham, in co-ordination with Saigon Newport Corporation (SNP) are pleased to invite you to join our unique industrial excursion. It will allow the participants to visit two of Vietnam’s most important seaports: Tan Cang - Long Binh ICD and Tan Cang - Cai Mep International Terminal. You would also have better understanding about terminal operation as well as how to benefit the import-export activities. Moreover, the half day tour offers a great opportunity to expand your network and interact with likeminded company.
TAN CANG - LONG BINH ICD
- Total area: 230 Ha - Warehouse: 156,000 m2
- Located in Bien Hoa city, Dong Nai Province, one of the most dynamic and dynamic economic areas in the South, and near many industrial parks in HCMC, Dong Nai and Ba Ria Vung Tau.
- Bonded warehouses, container yards, distribution centers, value added services: trucking and customs clearance
TAN CANG - CAI MEP INTERNATIONAL TERMINAL
- Came into operations in January 2011 and has been highly invested with modern facilities and equipment
- Fully enjoys great support from its partners (Mitsui O.S.K Lines, Wanhai Lines and Hanjin Transportation) such as volume, innovative technology, operational experiences and connective network with all subsidiaries of Saigon Newport, which creates Tan Cang - Cai Mep’s unique advantage.
- Hold its leading position in Cai Mep – Thi Vai area with the biggest market share at nearly 70%, also being the first runner-up in container throughput in Viet Nam During 07 years of operation.
Registration: This event is fully booked