This event is a great opportunity to meet three top business experts in Vietnam, who will share their insights on doing business in Vietnam from a variety of perspectives related to taxation, business strategy, human resources retention and other key topics.
- Updated information on economic development in Vietnam.
- Tax incentives, with special focus on those of importance for companies in central Vietnam - such as the new SME Law and PIT reduction.
- The impact of technology on professions in the global economics and Vietnam in particular.
- The Impacts of shaping accountancy profession in Vietnam for sustainable growth.
- Economic and Trade opportunities between Vietnam and the UK: possible scenarios after UK leaves the EU.
- Insights on how to manage millennials in an ever faster changing corporate world where flexible working is driving both HR and the bottom line.
The event includes a networking cocktail starting right after the discussion.
Registration: by email to Ms. Nhung at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 38272715