On the 21st March 2017, the first Executive Committee (ExCo) Meeting with the recently elected and appointed 2017-2018 members took place simultaneously at EuroCham offices in Hanoi and HCMC. This is the first ExCo Meeting after its appointment at the Annual General Meeting 2017 which took place last 16th March. The main topic of this first ExCo Meeting agenda was the election of the new Chair and Vice-Chairs.
EuroCham is pleased to announce that the ExCo has elected Mr. Jens Ruebbert, Managing Director & Chief Country Officer of Deutsche Bank AG Vietnam, as Chairman of EuroCham Vietnam. He succeeds Mr. Michael Behrens, CEO of Mercedes-Benz Vietnam, who chaired the ExCo over the course of the 2016-2017 term.
The new Chairman said: “Michael Behrens and Nicola Connolly before him, did an excellent job consolidating EuroCham internally and we have a lot to build on. This is the year of the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement and EuroCham will remain highly dedicated to its promotion. We will work towards ensuring that our Members and Sector Committees have a voice in the way the EVFTA is worked upon going forward, in Vietnam and in Europe, while also continuing to deliver value to all those who are part of the EuroCham community, and to our partners.”
Mr. Jens Ruebbert - EuroCham Chairman 2017-2018
This ExCo also elected the Members that will be serving as Vice-Chairs in the current term. Hence, EuroCham is proud to announce the appointment of Mr. Gellert Horvath, Mr. Nicolas Audier, Mr. Quang-Hue Vo, and Mr. Tomaso Andreatta as EuroCham’s Vice-Chairs for 2017-2018. The position of Treasurer is attributed to Mr. Aymar de Liedekerke Beaufort who has accepted to continue leading EuroCham’s financial management after his re-election to the current ExCo.
The EuroCham Executive Committee 2017-2018 is composed by:
Based in HCMC
1. Mr. Jens RUEBBERT - Chairman
2. Mr. Nicolas AUDIER – Vice Chairman
3. Mr. Aymar DE LIEDEKERKE BEAUFORT - Treasurer
4. Mr. Boris GUEUDIN
5. Mr. Joshua JAMES
6. Mr. Stefano PELLEGRINO
7. Mr. Quang-Hue VO – Vice Chairman
8. Mr. Guy BALZA [appointed by BeLuxCham]
9. Mr. Jean-Jacques BOUFLET [appointed by CCIFV]
10. Mr. Pavel POSKAKUKHIN [appointed by DBAV]
11. Ms. Maren MAISCHEIN [appointed by GBA]
12. Mr. Tomaso ANDREATTA [appointed by ICham] – Vice Chairman
Based in Hanoi
13. Mr. Gellert HORVATH - [appointed by CEEC] –Vice Chairman
14. Mr. Soren ROED PEDERSEN [appointed by NordCham]
15. Mr. Matteo BODDI