EuroCham will host two events in Danang in late March.
EUROCHAM NETWORKING (23 MARCH)
On Thursday, 23 March in the evening, we host our first quarterly EuroCham Networking of 2017, to take place at Risemount Resort, gathering EuroCham members, guests and open to all those interested in meeting, interacting and joining with our business community.
EUROCHAM WHITEBOOK BRIEFING (24 MARCH)
On Friday, 24 March in the morning, in partnership with the Danang Investment Promotion Centre (IPC Danang), EuroCham organises a Whitebook Briefing on Trade and Investment Issues and recommendations, open to all stakeholders and businesses in Central Vietnam. The event will focus on issues affecting business in the region across sectors (Tourism, ICT, HR, Green Growth, Training) and is a great opportunity to approach them together with the officials of IPA Danang. It takes place at the Danang Administrative Building. Agenda available on the EuroCham website (click below).
KEY TOPICS: • NETWORKING EVENING FOR MEMBERS AND GUESTS • EUROCHAM ACTIVITIES UPDATE • IPA DANANG INVESTMENT UPDATE • EUROCHAM WHITEBOOK PRESENTATION • EXPERT SECTORAL DISCUSSIONS: TOURISM, ICT, GREEN GROWTH, TRAINING, HR • EVFTA STATUS
07.50-08:00: Welcome and Introduction
08.00-08:10: Opening speech | Le Canh Duong [Director, IPC Danang]; Representative from People’s Committee Da Nang (tbc)
08.10-08:20: Brief overview on EuroCham and Whitebook 2017 | Vo Quang-Hue [Executive Committee Member, EuroCham Vietnam]
08:10-09:00: Presentations on relevant topics in Whitebook 2017 and other Trade & Investment Issues:
- Human Resources | Nguyen Thu Thuy [EuroCham member / Director of HR2B Danang Branch]
- Training | Catherine McKinley [EuroCham member / Director, Greenshoots School]
- Information & Communications Technology | Till Gartner [EuroCham member / General Director, MGM Technology Partners]
- Green Growth | Dr. Robert Kramreiter [Eurocham member / General Director, Future Technology Vietnam]
- Tourism | Tourism by José Sánchez-Barroso [Eurocham Central Vietnam Delegate / General Director, Ke Doan]
09:00-09:20: Q&A Session | All participants
09:20-09:25: Thank You Note | Almut Roessner [Exec. Director, EuroCham Vietnam]
09:25:09:30: Closing Remarks | Le Canh Duong [Director, IPC Danang]