• Gain a comprehensive overview of the current trends in fraud and fraud risk management
• Understand factors motivating an individual to commit fraud
• Learn about the different types of fraud and identify common forms of fraud concealment activities
• Identify opportunities that facilitate fraud to be perpetrated by employees
• Recognise warning signs of fraud pertaining to employees' character and behavior
• Identify preventive controls to reduce risk of misconduct and fraud
• Learn about detective controls to uncover fraud and misconduct
For more details, please visit brochure.