The Nutritional Foods Group (NFG) is the non-profit, non-governmental representative body of six of the world’s leading multi-national dairy companies operating in Vietnam. NFG’s mission is to improve the nutritional well being of people across Vietnam. Together with the Government, NGOs, and civil society partners, we work to make a positive impact on Vietnam’s nutritional profile.
With a mind to promoting industry development and bringing nutritional and health benefits to Vietnamese people, NFG is continuously striving toward the following objectives:
- Promotion of science-based nutrition knowledge and development of effective policies and practices on safe nutrition for Vietnamese people;
- Promotion of highest food quality standards;
- Fostering of robust business ethics in the dairy and nutrition sector through observation of strict and comprehensive self-regulation policies;
- Contribution to the development of science-based regulations governing the industry; and
- Participation in open discussions with the Government, and other stakeholders to facilitate broad-based industry support for stakeholder efforts to improve the nutrition of Vietnamese people.
Key interest and position papers
EuroCham Whitebook 2016 - NFG chapter
EuroCham Whitebook 2015 - NFG chapter