With the aim of pooling viewpoints and superior practices towards providing solutions for an affordable, high-quality and sustainable supply source for branded generic drugs in Vietnam, IQMED – Generic & Biosimilar Sector Committee has created a platform where issues and solutions can be discussed among like-minded business professionals in the industry.
The IQMED – Generics & Biosimilar Sector Committee also contributes to the annual EuroCham Whitebook, focusing on specific recommendations to the Vietnamese Government towards an ever-improving business environment for the healthcare industry and helping patients get better access to affordable and high quality pharmaceutical products in the country.
The Sector Committee is currently chaired by Mr. Stephane Langevin from Baxter Vietnam. The IQMED – Generic & Biosimilar Sector Committee is in the process of extending its members, as well as discussing priority topics for the group’s future internal work, activities and projects.
The activities of the EuroCham IQMED – Generics & Biosimilar Sector Committee, guided by a strong commitment to their common mission, focus on a baseline of key interests: delivering an affordable, high quality, sustainable supply of trusted branded generic medicines and services to Vietnamese people; policy advocacy and collaboration with key healthcare stakeholders such as the Government, providers and payers in Vietnam, towards building efficient legal frameworks and implementation platforms.
- The Representative Office of Abbott Laboratories S.A. in Vietnam-EPD
- The Representative Office of Actavis International Ltd in Vietnam
- The Representative Office of Adamed Pharma S.A in Vietnam
- The Representative Office of Aguettant Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd in Vietnam
- The Representative Office of B.Braun Vietnam Company Limited
- The Representative Office of Baxter Healthcare (Asia) Pte Ltd in Vietnam
- The Representative Office of Egis Pharmaceuticals PLC in Vietnam
- The Representative Office of Novartis (Singapore) Pte Ltd in Ho Chi Minh City
Mr. Stephane Langevin
Mr. Huy Ngo
Mr. Ritter Tamas
Mr. Tejasmi Sharma
Mr. Moritz Mueller