- To provide a cross-sectoral platform for engagement in the field of the digital transformation with the Government and enterprises
- To share experiences and learnings about transforming business models and leadership styles amongst business leaders from different sectors
- To contribute to the improvement of ICT education in order to improve the skills of employees and graduates
- To provide a forum in which European businesses can identify and address challenges presented by, including among others, policies and legislative changes, to further promote innovation, emerging technologies as well as Vietnam’s digital economy, share legal and practical insights and good practices for compliance with regulations in the digital sector.
- To promote the development of the digital sectors of and between the EU and Vietnam.
How can members join SCs:
To join DSC please kindly fill in this application form to join DSC and review throughly By Law of DSC. We will proceed with the application to DSC after the applicant has registered for EuroCham’s membership.
Any inquiries kindly contact:
Digital Sector Committee Coordinator: Mr. Le Phuoc Toan at email: Toan.firstname.lastname@example.org; tel: (84-28) 3827 2715 - Ext 112; Mobile phone: (+84) 938 540 259
Key interests and Position paper
Mr. Bruno Sivanandan
Mr. Pavel Poskakukhin
Ms. Eunjung Han
Mr. Alexandre Sompheng