Business updates from EuroCham members and partners
We rely on EuroCham members and partner organizations to keep this section updated, and are very grateful to all contributors.
Submit your documents for consideration in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EUROPA – Gateway to the European Union: Useful information on the economic, social, political, and cultural aspects of the EU, including information on the 27 Member States and links to all official bodies of the EU.
- European Information Centres (EICs): Aimed at helping European business prosper and grow in Europe and abroad, EICs can offer assistance to companies seeking European business partners and business opportunities.
- Association of European Chambers of Commerce & Industry: Promotes closer integration and co-operation between the EU and other regions, and may be able to offer assistance with your business queries.
- Europe Direct: Telephone and email your queries, including those relating to trade and investment, to the official helpdesk of the EU.
Trading and investing with the EU
- Centre for the Promotion of Imports from Developing Countries: Provides services and up-to-date information for companies from developing nations on EU legislation, the EU market, company matching, training and export development for companies from developing nations.
- Export Helpdesk for Developing Countries: Offers information on EU requirements and taxes, import tariffs, customs documents, rules of origin and hosts a country-specific marketplace for buyers and sellers.
- European Union External Trade: An overview of the European Union's policies on international trade containing a number of useful links.
- Market Access Database: Provides information on Market Access conditions for non-EU countries.
- EU Taxation and Customs Union (TARIC): Shows the various rules applying to specific products when imported into the EU as classified by TARIC (Integrated Tariff of the European Communities).
- EU Statistics: Statistics from all major sectors from the EU.
- GSP: A user's guide to the EU's General System of Preferences (GSP).
- Rules of origin: A thorough overview of the EU's rule of origin policy.
- EU law (Official Journal): EU law including treaties, legislation, case-law and legislative proposals.
- Summaries of EU legislation : Summaries of all key areas of EU legislation.
Other useful sites:
- EU chemical policies
- EU chemical policies (REACH)
- EU eco-labeling
- EU trademarks and design
- European standards (Catalogue)
- EU Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Help Desk
- EU waste management
Finding potential business partners, suppliers and agents in the EU
- Centre for the Promotion of Imports from developing countries can help companies in Vietnam find EU business partners etc through their matchmaking service.
- Export Helpdesk for Developing Countries hosts a country-specific marketplace for buyers and sellers, including those from Vietnam.
EU Business Directories
We list below a number of user-friendly business directories that can help you find the right business contacts in the EU:
- European Business Directory
- Kompass Partner Search
- Planet Business
- Trade Key
- Trade Pro
Trade fairs and expos in the EU
For information on trade fairs in certain EU member states, please click here or visit the following websites: