EuroCham is a member of the worldwide European Business Organisations (EBO) Network.
The EBO Network was created between representatives of EU business associations in non-EU countries and specific interest groups from the European Commission. The main objective of this group is to promote exchanges of views between these associations and their host countries and to establish closer relationships between the Commission services and these organizations, raise awareness on EU policy priorities and activities and improve the basis for further development and implementation of EU policies.
The EBO Network which extends in more than 20 countries over three continents (Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Americas) aims at providing a lobbying, information and networking platform for European businesses worldwide.
The growing network of European Business Organisations connects European business associations and chambers of commerce from more than 20 countries around the world.
Get access to local knowledge and up-to-date information on the issues affecting your business!
As a member of the European Business Organisation in your country, you can now benefit directly from this network.
What we offer:
- Members in over 20 countries worldwide.
- Members representing some 25,000 international businesses.
- A contact-point at the globe's most dynamic investment destinations.
- Access to selected EBO activities, events and business support worldwide.
- Networking opportunities and expert local knowledge wherever business travel takes you.
How to get access:
- Check the website on EBO events at the destination you plan to visit.
- Contact the EBO via their website.
For further information on the EBO Network, including member organizations, please visit www.eboworldwidenetwork.eu